IT Networks Australia Pty Ltd is a Managed Services provider. Each of our Managed Services can be bundled together to form a complete package of IT.
Monitoring and Alerting
Our software monitors your computers and your network 24/7 to keep your systems healthy, documented, and secure.
Helpdesk and Support
Our technicians are available to help your users over the phone, in remote sessions, or at your office on short notice.
Projects and Consultations
We provide managed IT projects and a consulting schedule to help you control costs and stay up to date on IT.
How we deliver Managed Services:
- Fixed Dedicated Onsite Time per Week as Agreed
- Unlimited Remote Support Business Hours
- Unlimited Onsite Support Business Hours as required
- Maintenance and Monitoring of all IT Equipment
- Onsite and Offsite Backup Management and Monitoring
- IT Security (Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus) Management and Monitoring
- Installation and Replacement of New and Existing Servers & Desktops
- Emergency After Hours and Public Holidays Support – Call Out Fee Applies
- Vendor Management
- Project Management
We save you on:
- New or Upgrade Hardware Costs
- New or Upgrade Software Costs
- Subscriptions and Subscription Renewals
- Warranties and Warranty Renewals
We keep Managed Services simple:
- Support and Response:9:00am – 5:00pm Victorian Business Days
- Equipment Monitoring: 24 x 7
- Emergency Support: Call Out Applies (After Hours, Public Holidays)
- Contract Cost per User (adjusted quarterly)
- Contract Term: 12 Months
- Payment Terms: Direct Debit Only